Russ has just achieved his securities license; now we have more options to secure you peace of mind about your future!
Do you have summer toys?
Many of us have “summer toys” like jet skis, boats, off road vehicles, motorcycles, scooters, or motorhomes that are used in the summer time and then stored in the garage all winter long.
Are your toys insured? It is important to review your coverage to be sure you don’t have any gaps in your insurance program.
Farmers Insurance will now qualify for an additional discount on you auto policy if you have your toys insured with Foremost (part of the Farmers Group of companies).
Please give us a call if you are interested in a quote for your toys, we may be able to save you some money!
For many, the holiday season brings joy and happiness, but it can also bring danger. Fires during the holiday season claim the lives of many Americans and injure even more. The statistics below are provided by the United States Fire Administration (USFA)
The average number of lives lost due to holiday fires is 400, and the average number of injuries due to holiday fires is 1,650.
Some safety tips to help you and your loved ones stay safe and happy this holiday season:
– Use only non-flammable decorations (be sure to place the tree and any decorations away from heat vents)
– Maintain holiday lights (check for frayed wires, bare spots, or gaps in insulation)
– Do not overload electrical outlets (do not link more than 3 strands together, unless directions indicate it is safe)
– Avoid using lit candles (more than half of all December home decoration fires are started by candles)
– Don’t block exits (be sure your tree or decorations do not block an exit, as this is a safety hazard)
Source: ServPro, Fire & Water Cleanup and Restoration
Please follow these helpful tips to be sure you enjoy a SAFE and happy holiday season.
All of us here at Russ Holcomb Insurance wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!